- Sleep. Rob's now in a crib without a side. He sleeps fine at night, but naps at home are a struggle. At daycare? They're great.
- The new school. He loves it and is doing great, though he was bitten on Friday and has been upset about it.
- Food. He's eating perfectly. Nothing to report. He loves sweets, yogurt, turkey, whole apples, eh, it changes.
- Play. He prefers trucks and playgrounds.
- TV. Favorite current movie is a Roger Waters concert that he calls "rock on". Favorite tv is Thomas still.
- Intellectual leaps. He speaks in intelligible sentences. Can answer concept questions. Can sing on pitch. Loves to drum rhythms. Can identify some letters.
Alright. I can't take writing on my phone. Obviously we were just in NH. Hopefully I'll do a new house post soon.